THERE IS NO PLANET B
In Average use, a third woman was a garment just five times before she got rid of it. Women spend as much as 23% of their salary on new clothes and men spend 19% of their salary.
The purchase of new clothes and shoes is the most declining consumer trend in Sweden. At the same time, interest in shopping Second Hand / Vintage is increasing.
That is why we have decided to organize and run on 21/9 in the Winter Garden at the Clarion Hotel Post for a more sustainable world.
Everyone is welcome to shop between 10am - 4pm.
Goods are purchased in existing condition, no returns or complaints are possible. Don't forget to bring your own eco-friendly bag!
For those who want to sell:
1. A place costs 250: - and then a table is included. If you want hangers etc. at your place, this can be included yourself.
2. Notification is made no later than 16/9 to email@example.com
3. The seller is responsible for his own things on the spot, pricing and receipt of payment.
4. Only swish & cash payments are accepted payment methods.
5. Clothes that are included must be in good used condition. Underwear, broken or dirty clothes will be approved for sale.
Limited number of seats.
We donate the money for your place in full to UNICEF.
On site there is the opportunity to make a contribution to UNICEF and our joint project Sweet Dreams Stay. Read more about it here: https://www.nordicchoicehotels.com/social-responsibility-in-nordic-choice-hotels/sweet-dreams/
There are also opportunities to donate your unsold clothing to the needy through the rescue mission.