Are you our new intern?
Since January 2016, the @thisisgburg brand has been engaging with residents of and visitors to Gothenburg. With a loyal community relying on us for exciting, innovative events and the best city insights – it’s time for us to grow!
What you’ll do:
- Design and develop cutting edge experiences for both experiential and brand driven events in Gothenburg
- Project manage and co-ordinate events from conception through to execution
- Develop relationships and partnerships with businesses involved in the delivery of experiences
- Provide online and offline marketing support
- Develop communications strategies to engage those attending events including producing and delivering content
- Drive sales and engagement through community outreach
- Develop and manage social media activities
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for someone who does not allow a fear of making mistakes to stop them from taking action. As well as confidence, the candidate should be creative and entrepreneurial. You are someone who understands the importance of relationships and therefore engages everyone with warmth and respect.
Ideally you have previous experience of organising events. You are interested in experience design, communication and working in a start-up environment.
You must be comfortable writing and speaking in English.
Internship Start/Finish: We are open to discussing this with you. Please state your preference in your application.
Interested? Send your CV (max. 1 page) to: email@example.com
This Is Gothenburg 
THE LATESTS PICS & NEWS ON INSTAGRAM
Image creds: Erik Soderström